Ads Top

"[Discussion] Anybody else meet someone amazing playing Pokemon Go? I did. Here's my story. What's yours? (Sorry for the wall. Can't stop bragging :P)"


#PokemonGO: It was the first nice Monday in April. I got off work and decided to go to my usual pogo spot. It's a lake, that's also always a nest, with about 15 stops around it including a tri-lure spot (more on that later). There's a giant fountain in the middle that is lit at night with blue and pink LEDs, from under the water. There are mountains to the north and the city skyline to the west. It's incredibly beautiful.I did about 10 laps that night I think. Each lap is about a kilometer. I hatch lots of eggs! Finishing my last lap, I see that 2 of the 3 stops at the tri-lure are lit. I know from experience that the tri-lure is only accessible by car in one spot that not a lot of people realize. My phone is dying a bit. I figure since only 2 are going, this player must not know the spot, so I decide to cruise over, mooch off of theirs, and lure the 3rd one while I charge up.I get there, and put up my lure. The other 2 eventually go out. They're back up right away. Soon, mine ran out as well. About that same time, I see a car pull up behind me. It's clearly trying to reach this third stop, but I'm parked in the only space that can. I decide to be a nice guy, since I'm not pulling my weight with the lures. I lure the 3rd stop again and back up to tell him he can have the spot for this round.I get my car even with his, and there she was. All by herself. I don't know why I expected a guy, I was legitimately stunned and speechless for a moment. She was beautiful. I had rolled my window down. She was surprised I was trying to talk to her. After a second, I said she could have my spot. At first she said "No, that's ok" but I insisted it was no big deal. "I'll just get out and chill in the park. It's all good!" She thanked me, hesitantly with a little smile. I parked my car and sat on a bench up the hill and around the corner a bit.I wanted to talk to her. More than anything. She was all I could think about for that 30 minutes. It was like 11pm by now. I couldn't be that creepy dude at the park late at night. Who is she?!The lures ran out. I went back to my car. I'm not sure what I did at this point, I honestly think I just sat there, waiting for her. I saw her back out of the spot. She pulled her car around and parked next to me. I met her eyes with a puzzled look and rolled down my window again. "I'm just gonna walk around the lake, if you want to come..." she said.I did.So, we're on the same team... We're both night owls, with day jobs and a love of Pokemon Go... We crush gyms and lure until 5am. She put her number in my phone, and thanked me for not being a kidnapper. We do it again the next night. And the next. We hang out every chance we get. We lure for hours and hours and just talk. We sing along with the radio and tell each other childhood stories. She sleeps over. We talk about our difficulties, failures and successes. What we like and what we don't. What we want and what we don't. We don't watch anything. We listen. It's a dream.A couple of weeks ago, I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.She did.Thanks, Pokemon Go :DIf you're reading this, I hope you're having an amazing day :* can't wait to see you tonight! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qxeehR
"[Discussion] Anybody else meet someone amazing playing Pokemon Go? I did. Here's my story. What's yours? (Sorry for the wall. Can't stop bragging :P)" "[Discussion] Anybody else meet someone amazing playing Pokemon Go? I did. Here's my story. What's yours? (Sorry for the wall. Can't stop bragging :P)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.