Ads Top

"[Idea] Increased Item Drops the less Pokéstops are around for rural balance"


#PokemonGO: Hi All,I live in a rather rural area of Germany, my city counts not even 2,000 inhabitants. But I'm lucky enought to have 3 Pokéstops in close range, one gym + Stop in mid range and 1 more Stop further away. I know a lot of small villages around me that do not even have one Pokéstop. But even with "that many" stops for me I would permanently suffer on Pokéballs if I did not have my job in a bigger city. Since Niantic added the new Spawns in rural areas (a few months back), at first more Spawns at the Pokéstops and later the Spawns on footpaths from Open Street Map, it has even ran more out of balance. My suggestion would be to permanently increase the drops on rural Pokéstops. To determine what stops are "rural" Niantic should check if there are Pokéstops within a 100m radius, for example. If so, the chance of more drops is reduced for every Stop found within this range. I think a standalone Pokéstop should drop about 6-9 items per default and it should take away one item for each Stop within the radius until its down to the droprate that currently exist. These increased chances should also apply to the daily bonus on the first spin. This might cause players to go out of the cities for their first spin or at least for the seventh day streak. And travaling is what Niantic wants in the first place, right? What do you think about this? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qPKGeD
"[Idea] Increased Item Drops the less Pokéstops are around for rural balance" "[Idea] Increased Item Drops the less Pokéstops are around for rural balance" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.