Ads Top

"Is anyone currently playing Gen 3 games right now?"


I lost interest in Sun/Moon, so I am replaying Emerald and FRLG while trying interesting things.I beat FireRed with Venusaur, Raichu, Vaporeon, and Snorlax. I am currently using that save file as storage for my multiple runs of Emerald.I am currently halfway through my second run of Emerald, using Sceptile, Hariyama, and Pelipper. My first play through utilized Blaziken, Ludicolo, and a squad of Linoone for HMs and Pickup. I messed up the Battle Frontier cloning glitch in my previous save. I want to experiment with the Pomeg glitch to get Pokémon missing from Emerald.What are your teams? What are some things you love and hate about Gen 3? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2s8T8D3
"Is anyone currently playing Gen 3 games right now?" "Is anyone currently playing Gen 3 games right now?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.