Ads Top

"Online Pokemon Management"


#PokemonGO: I'm sure this has probably been suggested and discussed before, but I wanted to add some of my thoughts and two cents.I think it would be awesome if we could somehow login online with our PoGo accounts and be able to manage our current Pokemon storage. We could sort by the same ways that we can on the app, but also search for Pokemon that meet certain criteria. For example, all fire types or all pokemon with a certain move. It would be great if we could also appraise and transfer via this method as well. On top of that (I know this has already been discussed for sure), it would be super helpful to be able to group Pokemon into "folders" or labelled groups/teams to help making finding them in the app much easier. Renaming could also happen this way as well, and even adding notes to Pokemon (another suggested feature I've seen discussed).Personally, I think I would rather see some of these sorting/organizing options come out before newer generations are added. I have a hard enough time managing my 1000 Pokemon slots now with just 2 generations. I can only imagine it's going to get even more difficult!Do you think we will ever see some of these changes? Am I alone in wanting some of these "convenient" changes before too much more content is added to the game? I honestly expected we would have seen some of these changes by now since I think a lot of them have been mentioned since the first month the game came out. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rknNzZ
"Online Pokemon Management" "Online Pokemon Management" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.