Ads Top

"Why have you, personally, continued to play Pokemon Go?"


#PokemonGO: This game can be incredibly boring, grindy and just dry in general. Despite all of this; most of us, if not all of us on this subreddit have stuck with it similar to how a mother still loves the left out child.My personal reason of sticking with the game despite never really having any friends to play with (except for the first couple of weeks) are the memories of playing it when I first started.Likely different to what your earlier memories were, my memories were pained with ~30 minute log in times and recurring crashes on my iPhone 4s. I remember using a lucky egg and only managing to evolve 10 or so Pokémons. It was a hard time.Watching everyone so far ahead of me on their android and iPhone 6's (Pokedex and level wise) due to my slow loads and crashes caused me to vow to one day overtake them. I knew that a game like this would favour the long term players, not the 'one play wonders' or whatever you would like to call them.On this day (currently iPhone 7:) I'm only level 27 (I like to attribute the low level largely to my mainly regional Australian setting and lack of botting/spoofing) and still have not spent a single stardust! I like to think of myself as a very slow and long term player and will hopefully continue playing for a lot longer. I wish to one day be able to hold some very powerful Pokémons in my home neighbourhood (Sydney) gyms (which are usually level 10 full of 3k dragonites, etc.) and to also complete my pokedex.Why have you still kept playing? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rLaaYg
"Why have you, personally, continued to play Pokemon Go?" "Why have you, personally, continued to play Pokemon Go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.