Ads Top

"A happy side effect of the new gym system - I no longer feel like I need to rush from gym to gym."


#PokemonGO: Before the change, whenever I went out to take a couple of gyms, I would always feel the need to hurry from one gym to the next in order to be able to collect more than 10 coins, lest one of my first gyms get re-flipped while I was taking another one. With the new system in place, I can take an enemy gym and then casually find another one without that pressure.It's not much, but it's made the gym scene more exciting (and less stressful) for a semi-casual player in a relatively high-turnover area. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2s9quGg
"A happy side effect of the new gym system - I no longer feel like I need to rush from gym to gym." "A happy side effect of the new gym system - I no longer feel like I need to rush from gym to gym." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.