Ads Top

"[Complaint] Lucky Eggs do not work on Raid XP."


#PokemonGO: So I used a lucky egg during a raid which I won and still only got 3000 XP.I mean I guess this makes sense? Buts it's kind of unfair if you're paying for something that's advertised as double all XP earned for 30 minutes but that's actually not the case.I double checked the language used in the shop; "Earns double XP for 30 minutes."It would be one thing if these were free but I did pay money for something that doesn't work as advertised. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2t7oxtd
"[Complaint] Lucky Eggs do not work on Raid XP." "[Complaint] Lucky Eggs do not work on Raid XP." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.