Ads Top

"Confirmed: Three trainers can take a level 4 raid!"


#PokemonGO: Houston, TX. One would hope that a public park on a warm but beautiful Sunday afternoon would put together enough trainers for a level 4 raid, but that's another issue.My husband: level 37. Me, level 36 (less than 100k to 37). As we stood there waiting for the egg one more trainer walked up. He was level 33. We greeted each other and waited...it's a Rhydon.We waited for a bit to see if anyone else would show, but eventually decided to go for it, considering Rhydon's many weaknesses.First round, amazingly, we got pretty close but timed out; the 33 player was knocked out having killed all six while husband and I fought the last few seconds, not successfully. Rhydon had Mud Slap/Stone Edge.Waited a bit, and during that time, my husband and I started maxing out our team, and I think our fellow trainer laid out some dust, too. I maxed two Vapes (they were already close), maxed a ZH/SB Eggs, close to maxed a C/SB Eggs, even gave my VW/PB Venusaur some love. My husband maxed a couple more Vapes and two Eggs.Next round was horrid. Lag issues, glitchy, couldn't shoot charge moves. Awful. I killed all my mon and we timed out.We waited for support. Anyone? Anyone? Well, we've spent the pass, let's try again.We went in again, and this time it was like magic. My team: Maxed HP Vape, maxed WP Vape, maxed DB/HP Gyrados, the two Eggs, DT/O Dragonite. Husband: four Vapes and two SB Eggs. Don't know what our new friend had, but I saw Vapes!Did not even have to use the Dragonite. No lags, no errors. Just kept hitting, firing the charge moves as soon as possible. My husband didn't dodge at all. I dodged only charge moves.Got him with about 15 seconds to spare!We hooted and celebrated and high-fived one another. All three of us caught the boss!I do not think that three trainers could take on a Snorlax (husband and I wasted a raid pass on one earlier in the day when no one else showed up), but with Rhydon--the right levels and counters, we did it!(Thanks, TSR--we used plenty of info we found here to help out!) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tKFYOa
"Confirmed: Three trainers can take a level 4 raid!" "Confirmed: Three trainers can take a level 4 raid!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.