Ads Top

"CP degrades by 28% of max CP each battle lost. It only takes 3 battles to knock a Pokemon out."


#PokemonGO: EDIT: 2 Days ago, this rate was -16% with 5 battles to kick, so things have changed. They'll probably change again in the near future. Stay tuned!!I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but after battling more gyms than I can count with my friends, I decided to take out a pen and paper and write some stuff down.What I found was, regardless of Gym Level, regardless of how many people were fighting, regardless of the CP they're at when you start fighting them, Defender's CP degraded at roughly 28% from their max after the first 2 fights. On the third, they went straight to zero.For example, a Blissey I fought:Starting CP: 2726Battle 1: 1965 (-761, 27.9% from 2726)Battle 2: 1204 (-761 again)Battle 3: 0What I don't know is what % of a Pokemon's CP is motivation "0". That said, I'm positive motivation "0" isn't CP "0".I havn't seen this posted yet anywhere. I hope it helps people out with their gym defense models. Also, yes, currently gym defense is dead. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tI9Z0S
"CP degrades by 28% of max CP each battle lost. It only takes 3 battles to knock a Pokemon out." "CP degrades by 28% of max CP each battle lost. It only takes 3 battles to knock a Pokemon out." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.