Ads Top

"Did spawn points just change?"


#PokemonGO: I normally can reach four spawn points from my apartment and I know they spawn at 0:02, 0:06, 0:09, and 0:55 on the hour. I clicked on the 0:06 and 0:09 spawn points. At around 9:15 this morning, I went to click on the 0:55 spawn point and it vanished and I got an error. I've since seen three new spawn points from my apartment and they went off at 9:16, 9:22, and 9:29. Has anyone else noticed a sudden change in their spawn points? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ss2N99
"Did spawn points just change?" "Did spawn points just change?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.