Ads Top

"I really miss Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: I know what you're thinking: "If you miss it then just re download it." To start, I have been playing this game since the day of its release. I have no stopped playing since. I take a walk almost every day with my dog and playing this game makes my walks more enjoyable.What I'm trying to say is, I miss the month that this game first came out. Last night while I was going on my usual walk I decided to walk down town because I was low on pokeballs and the plaza is loaded with Pokestops. It was a warm evening; I finally don't need a sweater anymore at night. But while I was going along, doing my thing, I was painfully reminded how empty the streets were. Pokemon Go's 1 year anniversary is coming up soon and roughly this time last year everywhere a Pokestop resided was packed with people. People were all around chatting, competing for gyms, and showing off their catches. Restaurants and ice cream shops were busy until closing. My friends and I would get together at least twice a week to do a group walk, and we would be out for HOURS.I can honestly say that first month of the game's release was the most fun I've had in a long time.I know that many people are still playing to this day. I still can't hold a gym for very long, I occasionally see a lure placed in a popular spot, but it's not the same as it used to be.Sorry for making a mopey post that has no real value to it but I wanted to vent and I hoped that someone would listen to my complaining. I thought this would be the best place to say it. How do you guys still feel about the game? Tell me your happiest moments with it or whatever you want. I just want to hear someone talking about it again :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2rlRKNo
"I really miss Pokemon Go" "I really miss Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.