Ads Top

"New gyms are cool, but ridiculously buggy"


#PokemonGO: Hi travelers, let me begin by saying that I really appeciate the new gyms, you can now actually use good defenders and not hi-CP glass cannons, the raid system is great (even thought the pass-system is too much of a limit), gym badges, etc..so coolBUTthey're way to buggy, they don't happen everytime, but when they do gyms are practically unplayable, here's a list:[MAIN BUG] when selecting attackers the "go battle" button will be disabled after a few seconds (even thought I have a real good GPS signal so I'm not drifting by an inch from where I am, below the gym), so now I can only use the pre-selected team when this happenswhen feeding berrys I keep getting "error" message, no matter how close I am, no matter whose pokemon is, I have to exit, wait up to some minute, then try againwhen spinning a gym disc I often get the "too far" warning even though I am there anmd not driftingwhen spinning gyms the pov changes from disc to mons and glitches, same happens when feeding a berry/watching single monswhen adding a mon to a gym I get "gym under attack" message for up to a minuteEdit: MORE BUGS BY YOUwhen you're fighting a mon and its health keeps being restored, or if it goes to 0 the mon doesn't faint, sometimes it even times out!when preparing for a raid it is really hard/slow to select your team, you have to press on them many times before the game allows you to change themthe one glitch by which after visiting a gym the map stops responding and you have to restart the gameso who agrees on this bugs? any other that I (luckily) didn't experience?farewell, Montague via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2u3w49s
"New gyms are cool, but ridiculously buggy" "New gyms are cool, but ridiculously buggy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.