Ads Top

"NianticGeorge says the Pokémon will be kicked out during business hours PDT."


#PokemonGO: "I don't have an exact time. There are a lot of moving parts within the process so I don't want to say anything that I cannot guarantee. But I can say that it will likely take place within PDT business hours. I'll update reddit if I hear any new details." -NianticGeorge Though this isn't super exact it gives us a better window. Plus he said he'd update when he know for sure. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2teDsiY
"NianticGeorge says the Pokémon will be kicked out during business hours PDT." "NianticGeorge says the Pokémon will be kicked out during business hours PDT." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.