Ads Top

"No reason to take down gyms."


#PokemonGO: I live in a big city in Korea (not Seoul), with lots of gyms and pokestops around. A 20 minute walk down the street, I see 20 gyms.Most of them are full - heavily blue, but also blocks of red and yellow... and I have not seen gyms change hands at all. I have 10 pokemon in gyms, and those pokemon are now essentially lost. Either sitting at minimum CP or constantly upped by berries.I stopped using berries myself to urge other teams to take down the gyms - nothing. Then I realized, I don't want to take down other gyms either, because nobody is taking down the gyms I currently own.There is no incentive to battle and defeat gyms anymore. The reward is for the player you kicked out of the gym, not you. Complete stagnation, its really disappointing. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sPE6nf
"No reason to take down gyms." "No reason to take down gyms." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.