Ads Top

"Not to be someone to pile on, but...."


#PokemonGO: I am really loving this event. I have been walking a ton and catching plenty of Pokémon. But today, it finally happened. I saw a charizard and my heart stopped for a minute. I didn't have any ultra balls because I had just used them to catch a ditto (glad I was using a lucky egg and catching everything in sight, including sentry) so I had to use all my berries and great balls but I finally got one! I actually jumped for joy at the park. I haven't been this excited about the game in ages. On top of that it finally got me to 200 caught in my pokedex. So I'm glad I kept playing when everyone said it was dead and I'm glad people are enjoying the event. That's all. Hope everyone had the best luck out there via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2rDnZM1
"Not to be someone to pile on, but...." "Not to be someone to pile on, but...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.