Ads Top

"Pokemon GO needs more social features"


#PokemonGO: I am a solo level 34 trainer. At the begging, there were lots of players in my city, and i was being in a group of 11 people playing Pokemon GO. Now there is only me. The facebook groups are dead. Everyday I go out and play this game and go in the best areas to play, but I don't see any players. I still see lots of trainers defeating gyms but most of them are spoofers.Yesterday, I was excited to finally have access to raids and went to a level 2 raid (an Electrabuzz) and went successfully. Confident, went to a level 3 raid (an Arcanine) and didn't went good: http://ift.tt/2tcuyVS I saw a level 4 raid and didn't battled it. Instead, I waited there, hoping that a player will come, but unfortunately nobody came. I wanted so bad to battle it but i knew I wasn't going to win.I watched TrainerTip's and Reversal's videos and saw how they were battling in group and succeeding and having lots of Golden Razzberies, TMs and Rare Candys while I just had 2 Rare Candy and I thought what if Niantic introduced more social feature because that is the point of the game: to make friends and catch Pokemon. They could add a chat like in Ingress or an option to call for help for raids or see players nearby. All of these features would help solo players make friends and they could have more fun together: have access to level 3 and 4 raids, defeat gyms with other trainers, catch Pokemon, luring stops, hatching eggs.I really hope that one day, Niantic adds more social features which would help you meet new players. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2t5YjHE
"Pokemon GO needs more social features" "Pokemon GO needs more social features" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.