Ads Top

"PSA: Watch out - if you keep feeding a Razz berry to a Mon until it gets "tired" of it, the selection will automatically switch to Golden Razz"


#PokemonGO: I learned this the hard way. I was just mashing the screen, feeding Razz berries to a Gyarados and suddenly I noticed I was throwing a Golden Razz berry. When I tried to select the Razz berry again (I still had 80 more), I got a message saying the Pokémon is tired of that berry.Not sure what happens when you start with a different berry than Razz. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sapotU
"PSA: Watch out - if you keep feeding a Razz berry to a Mon until it gets "tired" of it, the selection will automatically switch to Golden Razz" "PSA: Watch out - if you keep feeding a Razz berry to a Mon until it gets "tired" of it, the selection will automatically switch to Golden Razz" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.