Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Add "I'll be there" button to raids, and show on map how much people will be there."


#PokemonGO: If I know that 10 people are already planning to go to nearby lvl4 raid, I will probably want to join them. But I won't go there otherwise, because I already wasted several raid passes on lvl4 raids where no one else showed up. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2taU0ut
"[Suggestion] Add "I'll be there" button to raids, and show on map how much people will be there." "[Suggestion] Add "I'll be there" button to raids, and show on map how much people will be there." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.