Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Allow players to disable the "A raid battle is starting nearby" notification."


#PokemonGO: I know this is kind of a "first world problem," but it's kind of annoying to see this notification pop up like 6 times in a row every time I open the app (I live near a lot of gyms).If there was an option to disable the pop-up, or even if it was just consolidated into a single message with "x6" appended to it, I would greatly appreciate it.This brings me to another point, which is that part of me feels that the raid frequency is too great. Again, I'm sure more rural players would disagree, but as someone who doesn't buy raid passes, about half the gyms become unavailable during the day because they are hosting a raid. By decreasing the frequency of raid events, maybe this would also increase the chances of finding other players at a raid that you could join up with (so far all raids I've attended have been solo). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2u86gJA
"[Suggestion] Allow players to disable the "A raid battle is starting nearby" notification." "[Suggestion] Allow players to disable the "A raid battle is starting nearby" notification." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.