Ads Top

"There's... too many raids? I think it's actually a problem"


#PokemonGO: I feel weird for saying it and most will probably disagree, but I think there's too many raids. Hear me out, please!I constantly have 4-7 (out of 9 visible gyms) raids around me at the same time, all day. Not only it means that gyms are closed a lot, but more importantly, there's less chance that you're gonna play with someone, because most people will do a raid or two a day, and when theres like 25 a day in just my neighbourhood, you won't meet each other because you'll be doing different raids.I'm not saying that they should limit raids everywhere (because that would screw people in smaller towns and villages that only have one or two gyms), but maybe make a limit, like 1 raid per 2km2 per day or something. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2sa98nV
"There's... too many raids? I think it's actually a problem" "There's... too many raids? I think it's actually a problem" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.