Ads Top

"wow... early morning rush for a Lapras..."


#PokemonGO: wow, turned Pokemon go on at 5 O'clock as my alarms went off... Lapras on the nearby... I have never gotten dressed so fast in my rush to get there... as I was running over, it vanished off the Nearby and my heart fell but I still went there just in case.... there she was in her Laprassy goodness... quick screengrab and tapped on her.. one raspberry, one Ultra ball, first throw got a great hit and she was caught... not first catch of the day as I'd already bagged a Haunter shortly after midnight...big moment of joy... big rush for this 60 year old... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2syZqQw
"wow... early morning rush for a Lapras..." "wow... early morning rush for a Lapras..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.