Ads Top

"Anyone else have unplayable levels of lag since the gym update?"


#PokemonGO: I apologize if there have been threads about this already, but I haven't seen them. Ever since the Gym update came out, I've experienced unbelievably bad lag with this game. It's fine in quiet suburbs with few gyms, but it's awful in the city. Maybe it's because I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 as opposed to a newer phone, but I think this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.The reason I bring this up is because I'm not just playing in any city, I'm playing right by Grant Park - exactly where the event will be held. People are traveling across the country for an event held in an area with so many gyms that my game usually crashes every 2 minutes.So the proposed fix? I'm not sure. I would bet something about the game is unnecessarily intensive, but I think it would be really nice if there were a low graphics mode that has a shorter draw distance and rendered models with less polygons. I suspect this could alleviate a lot of the computational (and thermal!!) pressure my phone experiences. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vwbFuB
"Anyone else have unplayable levels of lag since the gym update?" "Anyone else have unplayable levels of lag since the gym update?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.