Ads Top

"Big Heritage interview on Chester's radio, here's what I picked up:"


#PokemonGO: Before I continue, please bear in mind that I never do stuff like this but I'm trying to be a better Silphroader, providing info whenever I can.I gave the interview a listen and here is the information that stuck out to me: I apologise if I misheard or misinterpreted anything.For those of you who want to check out the interview, link is here: http://ift.tt/2tgxO3e here we go:Niantic employee Anne (Tech) and family are coming to Chester for the event.This is a recognised event by Niantic and was compared to other events such as the malls/GOFest.Big Heritage essentially contacted Niantic out of the blue with their suggestion for a Pokemon GO integration with their heritage festival and John Hanke promptly replied.John Hanke flew out to London to meet with Big Heritage and there were 'many late night phone calls with Niantic'The Pokemon GO Pastport will be stamped by specific historical figures that we have to find; a human scavenger hunt. One per person. Completion of heritage quests will grant a certificate with official Pokemon company branding. It will be a one of a kind collector's item.Pokestops still being added to Chester over the next weekThat's all I could pick up, if you guys spot anything I missed feel free to let me know.6 days to Chester. Can you tell I'm excited? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tXP7VI
"Big Heritage interview on Chester's radio, here's what I picked up:" "Big Heritage interview on Chester's radio, here's what I picked up:" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.