Ads Top

"Funniest things you've heard kids say about Pokémon"


So at my place of work there are a lot of kids around. I hear so many funny things from them that I wanted to share and hear what you guys have heard from siblings, nephews, etc.One kid upon seeing a Rapidash card: "Oh cool, a horse Charizard!""All Pokémon that don't evolve are legendaries." This kid has told me on multiple occasions that Skarmory is a legendary.Kid: playing Pokémon Y, runs into a Pikachu Oh I didn't know Pikachu was part grass type. Me: Why do you think that? Kid: Because I found it in the grass."Charizard isn't a legendary but MEGA Charizard X is." This came from the same kid who thinks Pokémon that don't evolve are legendaries.Kid: looking at an Unown card I wish I had an Unown. They're so powerful!""Fairy types are weak. They're the worst type." This came from a boy who hates all things girly.Kid: playing Pokémon Y Not ANOTHER battle. I hate battling." Then why are you playing the game?! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2tRS1K0
"Funniest things you've heard kids say about Pokémon" "Funniest things you've heard kids say about Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.