Ads Top

"Funny small detail I noticed while playing SoulSilver"


I'm playing a Nuzlocke on SoulSilver for the first time in a while and remembering how much I loved the Pokemon trailing you mechanic was. I had my Steelix trailing me and noticed that when I went in the Pokemon Center, Steelix returned to the Pokeball. Most Pokemon follow you inside, but obviously a gigantic Steelix in the Pokemon Center would be weird. I just thought it was cool that the game differentiates between that. What's the limit to size in a Pokemon Center? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2taKwxd
"Funny small detail I noticed while playing SoulSilver" "Funny small detail I noticed while playing SoulSilver" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.