Ads Top

"Gym = place you go to train. Be a lad, help less experienced trainers and place raid boss Pokemon in gyms"


#PokemonGO: When thinking about Pokemon placement in gyms, the last gym game change brought me a different approach to the gym game.So far I only fought the gyms to collect gold battle girl/ace trainer medals, and participating in those towers and fighting every day a lot just to be there and earn 100 coins made little sense to me.With the recent change however, the gyms became a much less demanding job time-wise, and in our area the gym stagnation is finally finished. I enjoy participating since I get new badges, upgrade them etc. From the text so far, it's obvious I'm more collecting than competing.So, when I place Pokemon in gyms, from the usual Blissey Snorlax I went to place other kinds of Pokemon - mostly ones I got on travels (Corsola, Tauros, Farfetch'd - I'm from EU). And then it hit me - there are many less experienced trainers who had only 500-600 fights, and when they participate in raids they don't know when the boss will hit - and if you go L3 solo, it can hit pretty hard (I look at you, FB Alakazam). But, there are many more charged attacks that are really hard to dodge if one is not turbo experienced. So, why not help out the crowd and place current raid bosses also as Pokemon in gyms - I believe it will help a lot of players, and to me it's basically the same since my mon will come back from gyms like those either way.tl;dr Place the current raid boss Pokemon in gyms to help less experienced trainers fight them and evade charge attacks without the yellow flash via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tPBoAd
"Gym = place you go to train. Be a lad, help less experienced trainers and place raid boss Pokemon in gyms" "Gym = place you go to train. Be a lad, help less experienced trainers and place raid boss Pokemon in gyms" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.