Ads Top

"Have any of you guys invented side challenges?"


#PokemonGO: I was bored today at a dog park where there's a gym that I didn't want to take down. Pretty decent cluster spawn there as well so I thought, what the heck let's catch six of these little guys and take on the first gym defender. So I made a game of it.Without looking at CP beforehand, catch six wild pokemon and challenge the first gym defender. The first one I caught was a Murkrow, CP 27. Yikes. Second one was a Natu CP 13 or something. Geez. Third on my squad: Murkrow two CP 711. OK we can work with this... Fourth was a Nidoran I think CP 143 or so. Decent. Fifth was a Poliwag CP 10. You've gotta be kidding me. Last selection was a Spinarak CP 198. Ok.So I click to battle the gym and see there's a Snorlax in there. I know I'm losing no matter what if the Snorlax is first. But no! 1274 CP Nidoking! I have a chance! My first guy goes out ridiculously easy, and I swear, I didn't even see my second attacker, he must have been killed while he was still entering. My 711 Murkrow does pretty decently against our villain before making his exit and I realize this is within reach.In the end though, I came tantalizingly close to beating the Nidoking and had a lot more fun than I thought I would have.Strange thing happened after the battle was over though, it said I had decreased the CP of the Nidoking by 25, even though I lost. Does anyone know anything about this?Anybody else have any fun sidegames to fill the time? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2v0mCoZ
"Have any of you guys invented side challenges?" "Have any of you guys invented side challenges?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.