Ads Top

"Just because you don't see them doesn't mean spoofers"


#PokemonGO: I have seen a lot of people accused of spoofing on this reddit. Evidence sited is usually "I was there and I didn't see anyone and the gym flipped". I would just like to say that I often go out of my way to not be seen while playing. I was chased by some dude who tried to mug me weeks after the game came out, so now I often play from my car or nearby building if possible.TLDR Don't auto assume it's a spoofer he/she may just be hiding.Edit: I know MANY people do spoof. I'm not saying there is no spoofers. I have dealt with several myself. All I'm saying is think twice before throwing accusations.There are obvious ones like multiple account, empty fields, etc. I'm not arguing those. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2u6g5dV
"Just because you don't see them doesn't mean spoofers" "Just because you don't see them doesn't mean spoofers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.