Ads Top

"Lower cost to increase pokemon level based on battles won"


#PokemonGO: Hi all, first legit post on this forum so hope I don't do anything wrong. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the game and what interesting elements have been added and could be added, and I finally came up with one I thought was worth of the sub.TL;DR: Simply put, my suggestion is that as a pokemon wins more battles, the cost to power up that specific pokemon would decrease (specifically the stardust, but potentially also the candy).I think ideally the way this would work is that as your individual pokemon won battles, the cost of star dust to power up would decrease, to a maximum of 50% off.It's been discussed at length that stardust is hard to come by and I think this is an elegant solution that essentially allows you to earn stardust through battling but in a unique way. It would also encourage us to use lower leveled and different pokemon when possible which would make the gym scene more interesting. I also like the idea of actually training pokemon towards something as this would more closely align with an element of the original game that many of us loved.The only downside I could see would be players with two accounts going to gyms and fighting themselves and padding themselves, but cheaters always gonna cheat and I don't think that should prevent us from having a potentially great game element.I suspect it would be time consuming to implement but I really think this is a creative and great idea to improve the gym scene and introduce an alternative way to cheapen powerups/essentially earning stardust.One final idea that I will throw out with this is that as you level gym badges, the rate your pokemon earns the stardust discount could increase, a further advantage from getting gold badges - which would further strengthen the end game.Feel free to flame my idea, maybe it's horrible, but I got pretty excited when I thought of it and felt this was a community that could give good feedback on it :). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tCuNZR
"Lower cost to increase pokemon level based on battles won" "Lower cost to increase pokemon level based on battles won" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.