Ads Top

"My biggest Pokemon GO adventure incoming: hitchhike from Croatia to Netherlands on SAFARI event. Join and follow me on the road!"


#PokemonGO: Regards, fellow travellers!I'm here to ask you to join and help me on my Pokemon GO safari adventure through Europe.About meMy name is Tome. I'm level 39, team Mystic, trainer from Croatia.I like adventures, music, sports, mathematics, programming and - of course - Pokemon GO.Until now, I've travelled almost 4k km inagme and caught over 37k Pokemon. My Pokedex currently contains all entries available in Europe, except Unown.I currently have 67 badges including 2 gold ones.Real-life Pokemon adventureMy biggest PokemonGO adventure still awaits. I will hitch-hike from Zagreb (Croatia) to Amstelveen (Netherlands). Plan is:August, 7th - departure from Zagrebtravel through Slovenia and reach Austria before August, 8thAugust 9th and 10th - travelling through Germany.August, 11th - arrival to AmstelveenAugust, 12th - Amstelveen EVENTAugust 13th and later - return homeCurrent equipment is: one phone, few portable chargers, headset, sleeping bag, tent and lots of good will.Call for The Silph Road member's participationTSR was first intended to be medium for transferring Pokemon around the world. I'd like test it is it able to do the same with the fellow trainer.I call for you, guys, to join and participate in my journey. I'll be reporting on my adventures daily on Facebook, Twitter and here on TheSilphRoad, so please follow and when I'm close to you contact me for:hanging out, showing me your cityspinning new gyms and raiding togetherLater during the day, it would really help if any of you or some of your friends will have a place where I can take a shower, recharge batteries and/or rest during night.Helping to go on and off highways will also be appreciated, since it will allow me more time hanging out in the cities I pass through. If somebody sees me and , I will be more than grateful.Last, but not the least, I'd ask you to help me with planning the journey:First part (from Zagreb to Amsterdam) is not so flexible since I have to arrive on time, but if you can suggest me the best route it would be much appreciated. Current daily goals are: Salzburg (7th), Munich or Stuttgart (8th), Frankfurt (9th), Dortmund (10th), Amstelveen(11th).Contrary to that, on my return I'm not time limited and I'd gladly accept suggestions and invites for hanging out on my route back.GoalsI'm really excited about this journey. I'd like to:meet as much new people as possiblespin as much new gyms as possiblereach Amsterdam in timecatch few new Pokemon in Amsterdamreport about all the adventures on my Facebook, Twitter pages, and here on TheSilphRoad subreddit to create everlasting memories. Make sure to follow me, if you want to hear more or participate.UpdatesIncoming!I'd like to ask moderators for suggestion is it better to update this post during the travel, post new things daily, or something else?It will be really important to me that I can get in touch with locals easily when I reach some destination. I have Facebook and Twitter accounts because they offer easier interaction, but I'd like to stay in touch with TSR community. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2v2JoMZ
"My biggest Pokemon GO adventure incoming: hitchhike from Croatia to Netherlands on SAFARI event. Join and follow me on the road!" "My biggest Pokemon GO adventure incoming: hitchhike from Croatia to Netherlands on SAFARI event. Join and follow me on the road!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.