Ads Top

"Niantic needs to enable nearby and radar switch"


#PokemonGO: I don't usually rant and as someone who barely played during the winter months due to time and temperature I probably shouldn't. But where I live there's not about 3 spawns in the entire city for dratinis. None of them are at pokestops. Recently I walked past one of these spawns and I happened to check my phone in the very split second where dratini appeared on the perimeter of my circle thing and +disappeared again. If I hadn't seen it I might just have walked past it assuming it was a pidgey or so. I really think I often miss rare spawns like these because I the pokestop distribution is often times rather wide. But not wide enough so that nearby pokemon are displayed.Therefore: we really need the option to check the nearby list OR pokestop radar. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tYK8md
"Niantic needs to enable nearby and radar switch" "Niantic needs to enable nearby and radar switch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.