Ads Top

"Played through from gen 1 to gen 7 and never encountered a shiny in the wild other than the scripted red Gyarados. Just how unlucky am I?"


So I've been playing Pokémon for practically as long as I had the physical ability to. I started with Yellow and I've played up to Sun (I skipped the GBA gen 1 remakes and B&W 2). In all those years and with all the wild Pokémon encounters I've had over those years, you would have thought I'd have encountered a shiny Pokémon. But no, not one, other than shiny Gyarados in gen 2 which obviously doesn't count, as it's scripted. I have to wonder, do you think the odds of me not finding a shiny in all that time actually outweigh the odds of finding one? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2uS5a5Z
"Played through from gen 1 to gen 7 and never encountered a shiny in the wild other than the scripted red Gyarados. Just how unlucky am I?" "Played through from gen 1 to gen 7 and never encountered a shiny in the wild other than the scripted red Gyarados. Just how unlucky am I?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.