Ads Top

"[Story]My fav solo raid"


#PokemonGO: Hello, r/pokemongo. I just got home from the best solo raid I have ever been to. Let's get to it.Today, me and my girlfriend came back from my parents' home to our rented flat, which is where I write from. The atmosphere of the day and leaving my parents after two days of being together left me sad like a 10Cp Dunsparce. I noticed a raid was going to start soon, so I said that I was going to be back in 15 minutes or so.As I reached the spot the egg hatched. It was a Weezing. Well, it's not like I will have time to chase two raids tomorrow, so I sat on the bench and started picking my team. Halfway through, an old lady appeared and asked me if she can sit next to me. So we started talking and the raid had started. I failed miserably on the first fight with Weezing (turns out steel moves aren't SE against Poison, so even my SW/H Dnite didn't do much good). I timed out on the next two, still not knowing how. I wasn't even dodging though, the conversation with an old lady was more important. Turns out she was living here for 30+ years (as her husband was dead for 18 years already and they have been living here before), she was living with her grandson who is 35 now. She was interested in PoGo, asking what was on the screen, who was I playing with and how do I find people to play with. She was interested in some Pokemon and liked some of them, especially Cloyster got her attention. She didn't go out lately due to her health condition, and she was glad to talk to somebody.Overall, we spent thirty minutes or so talking. With an actual stranger, an old lady, in my country - that's actually the first time I have had such an interaction. When I was saying goodbye, she even said that she wishes she had a grandson like me. After this whole shitty day, I'm still smiling.As to the raid, I got a single rare candy, 3 revives and 4 golden razz berries. I don't even count the Weezing, as it went straight to the Professor's big white blender ranch. Screw those rewards, this was my favourite raid.TL;DR: met a 90LVL+ lady while raiding and we were talking throughout the whole raid. She liked PoGo, but she didn't download. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tgX7SO
"[Story]My fav solo raid" "[Story]My fav solo raid" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.