Ads Top

"Time to add a "scrollable" sightings list?"


#PokemonGO: Okay so this has been an issue for me for a long time. I live about half an hour from any city, and the closest pokestop to me is literally on the outlines of the PoGo map (If I move 10 meters to the west from my house it doesn't show up anymore)On the nearby/sightings from home I ONLY get up 4 Pokemon, and all of them are on the one Pokestop that is a 2 km walk from my house if I follow the roads.I just now randomly stumbled upon a Dragonite (it was 450 CP so wouldn't really have missed out on much), and I came to think of what else I have missed...There are 10-20 spawns within 200 meters of my house, but I can't see any of them on the nearby list...If Niantic even listens; Could we get a scrollable nearby list? Eventually add a seperate tab for Nearby and Sightings (much like you now added a tab for nearby Raids)Please and thank youThis problem would also be resolved if I'd be able to request some new Pokestops in the area :PTy via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tF3IVX
"Time to add a "scrollable" sightings list?" "Time to add a "scrollable" sightings list?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.