Ads Top

"100IV level 30 Eevee"


#PokemonGO: For over a year, I have been searching for 1 single perfect IV Eevee. And tonight, driving home on the last corner before I got to my home, I found it. And to top it off this eevee was 830CP so in other words a level 30! Now obviously I am stoked, and still a bit amazed by it all but now that I have it, I don't really know what to do with it. My first thought was make a perfect Espeon. But I realized that soon Mewtwo will be doing whatever Espeon does, but will be doing it far superior. Then I thought wait till gen 4 and make a perfect Leafeon or Glaceon, but I looked up their max cp's and they both seem kind of weak. 2200-2300'ish, which means a bunch of other grass and ice pokemon are probably way better. So then this leaves me with Sylveon, which does reach a nice CP, 3050, but doesn't arrive untill gen6 (edited).So now my question, and I know it has a lot to do with preference but here it goes: 'What do I use this Eevee for?'TLDR: What would you do with a lvl30 perfect Eevee? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vzoxRd
"100IV level 30 Eevee" "100IV level 30 Eevee" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.