Ads Top

"Anyone else experiencing serious Golden Raspberry shortages since potions were added to Raid drops?"


#PokemonGO: I realised Potions were going to dilute drops and could understand Rare Candy taking a slight nerf (it dropped way too often to be called "Rare" in the old system), but holy moly the affect on Golden Raspberries is incredible.Considering you can use 6+ each time you try to catch a Legendary, to not be guaranteed a couple each Raid is insane. I logged my raids over the weekend and across 9 raids (8 legendary, 1 tier 2 helping a random kid I bumped into upset he couldn't get his exeggutor) I received:6 rare candy3 (THREE!!!) Golden Raspberry1 Fast TM1 Charged TMeverything else was potions or revives.Of those 8 legendaries I caught.... one. My catch rate aggregated since it began is around 60-70%, so this catch rate is a bit of an anomaly, but the impact it's had on my Golden Raspberries is crazy. I'm down to 9... I can't use any more for fear of having none for Mewtwo. Is anyone else struggling this much for items or am I just horrendously unlucky so far? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wfrLfr
"Anyone else experiencing serious Golden Raspberry shortages since potions were added to Raid drops?" "Anyone else experiencing serious Golden Raspberry shortages since potions were added to Raid drops?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.