Ads Top

"[BUG] If healing Pokemon after fainting during a raid, but the raid times out, you'll lose your healing items and need to heal again"


#PokemonGO: Sorry for the long title post, but I noticed something during two raids yesterday, and also if this bug is known, as I haven't noticed it in the known issues threads. Anyway, twice yesterday I was running Zapdos raids where I fainted with about a hundred seconds left, but the boss was definitely not going to die in the time remaining (you know when you're slapping your head because no one sent out Golem) so I thought I'd just go ahead and heal my Pokemon for the next raid. I start using revive and potions and get all healed when I get the raid time over prompt.So back to the boss screen and I push the join battle button. To my dismay, where I'd normally see the auto selected lineup of Golem, Tyranitar, and to my ever annoyance, my highest powered Rhydon, I instead see a bunch of Chansey and Blissey. I selected one to replace them, and none of my usual lineup are available. So I go to the item screen, suspicious, and select revives, and lo and behold, all my Pokemon that fainted in the last battle are on screen. However, my revive and potions, which I keep at 100, are both at 94 from the previous healing during the raid.This wasn't a particularly big deal to me, but I tested it again on another raid I could tell was going to fail, and it happened again. I'm in a city, so items aren't the biggest issue, but it's something I thought could occur to rural players that could hit their item count pretty hard. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vFj3Ds
"[BUG] If healing Pokemon after fainting during a raid, but the raid times out, you'll lose your healing items and need to heal again" "[BUG] If healing Pokemon after fainting during a raid, but the raid times out, you'll lose your healing items and need to heal again" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.