Ads Top

"How valuable is Shadow Claw Gengar?"


#PokemonGO: I have a level 25 Gengar with Shadow Claw and am wondering whether he's worth feeding. His IVs are either 12/14/13 or 13/14/12 (the IV calculator doesn't know for sure).I know that he's great for Psycho Cut/ Focus Blast Mewtwo, but given that there's only a 1/8 chance of Mewtwo having that moveset, I'm reluctant to feed SOLELY for that reason.I know that he's a powerful glass cannon for fighting Psychic types now, but I'm skeptical that I'd like him more than my almost-maxed Bite/Crunch Tyrannitars. Will Shadow Claw Gengar be awesome for future generation Legendaries? Will there be powerful gym Pokemon in later generations where he outclasses Bite/Crunch Tyrannitar?(I have a good set of Tyrannitars ready for non-Focus Blast Mewtwo, in case you're wondering). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xNki5a
"How valuable is Shadow Claw Gengar?" "How valuable is Shadow Claw Gengar?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.