Ads Top

"I did another playthrough with fully evolved pokemon that have the lowest BST. Pokemon Crystal this time."


IntroductionA week ago, I played through Pokemon Red with a team of fully evolved pokemon that have the lowest BST of that generation. The first thread got some attention and positivity, so I wanted to continue the concept with a second playthrough. The second thread didn't get a lot of attention and actually got downvoted a lot in the first few hours for some reason. I decided to finish the game by beating the Kanto post game and champion Red and just post a thread to see if anyone's still interested.LinksI made 2 threads. One of Pokemon Red and the other one, Pokemon Crystal (Johto). The thread of the Red playthrough contains an infographic about my team and a video of the gyms and E4 battles. The thread of the Crystal playthrough has in depth information about the pokemon on my team and the video link of the Red playthrough.Pokemon Red threadPokemon Crystal Johto threadI have 2 videos that I want to share of my team during boss battles of Crystal. The first one has more details about strategies for the battles. I didn't include strategies in the second video because it was braindead spamming moves. You're also way overleveled at that point in the game.One through Johto.Second one through Kanto.Decided to add the Pokemon Red videoFeel free to ask questions or give feedback if you have any.Tell me if you want to see a boss rush (or something else?) of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald with fully evolved pokemon that have the lowest BST.Edit: fixed a link and added one. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2izBTuE
"I did another playthrough with fully evolved pokemon that have the lowest BST. Pokemon Crystal this time." "I did another playthrough with fully evolved pokemon that have the lowest BST. Pokemon Crystal this time." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.