Ads Top

"[Idea] Lures should act more like a pack of pokemon cards"


#PokemonGO: So somehow I ended up watching a youtube video of someone opening an entire box of pokemon sun and moon cards. Each pack she opened, she took 4 cards off of the back and moved them two cards forward. Then, as she flipped through the cards, those last 2 cards that she shuffled to the back were always the semi-rare/rare cards of the pack. I was weirdly engrossed by that video, and actually was thinking "WTF are those last 2 cards going to be??" at the end of each pack.Anyway, it was a little fun. I think if someone spends a buck on a lure it would be fun if there was something to actually look forward to.I have 50+ lures from those prize boxes (Go-fest refund money) that I don't even feel like using right now cause dropping a lure is almost like a chore now, especially because I'm in an electric biome...No, I don't want to catch an extra 15 magnemites, but if I knew I would get a rare/semi rare I would use a lure a day. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2vmmuUF
"[Idea] Lures should act more like a pack of pokemon cards" "[Idea] Lures should act more like a pack of pokemon cards" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.