Ads Top

"It would be cool if your buddy Pokemon was walking next to your avatar"


#PokemonGO: You know, like a real walking buddy. I always thought that would be a cool feature. For example, it would be awesome if my Dragonite was flying next to my avatar as im walking or my eevee is sitting on my avatar's shoulder while im walking. I just thought this would be a cool little addition to the buddy system feature and hope to see something like this some day in the near future. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2vlLiff
"It would be cool if your buddy Pokemon was walking next to your avatar" "It would be cool if your buddy Pokemon was walking next to your avatar" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.