Ads Top

"Rural player - Never thought I'd actually get all 4 legendary birds"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing Pokémon GO since it's launch and I've ever since had to live with the burden of being a rural player. My dex counts about 150 caught Pokémon to this day. Meanwhile, my friend in Berlin already has every single Pokémon (he even traveled to the US and Asia for the specific ones, a real hardcore guy).Nonetheless, I am somewhat proud of having all four of these badboys.For the last three weeks I would take the bus and train to the closest city just to try and find a group of players. When I accidently ran into a group of 16 people waiting for someone to do a Lugia raid, I mustered my all courage (social anxiety is a bitch, let me tell you that) and asked if I may join. They happily told me everything I need to know and invited me to their raid chat group to meet up for other raids. Fast forward to yesterday: I finally caught Articuno, thus completing the hunt for legendary birds.I am very happy right now and hope Niantic chooses the same format to release the legendary Gen 2 dogs (Entei etc). Even though it's highly likely I won't get my hands on Mewtwo, which is a shame, I am still happy about the birds. Never thought I'd have the birds anyway as someone, whose arena hasn't been touched for almost two weeks now.PS.: I caught every of the legendary birds on exactly my 4th great spin + golden berry. Coinsidence? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wbmTbh
"Rural player - Never thought I'd actually get all 4 legendary birds" "Rural player - Never thought I'd actually get all 4 legendary birds" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.