Ads Top

"[Story] Nostalgia hit me tonight"


#PokemonGO: I was out exploring the outskirts of my small city today looking for new spots to farm pokemon. When I was walking around i suddenly found myself in a blind spot where I was so far away from the nearest pokestop that the old full "Sightings" tab showed for me. I saw a few pokemon that is not very common for my towns normal spawns (i found slugmas, cyndaquils and chikoritas etc.). I decided to look around while tracking the pokemon like I used to back in the day (by the order they appeared on the sightings tab). I went full tracker mode and found alot of the pokemon i wanted to find. I stayed in this small suburban area for hours just tracking the pokemon i wanted from the nearby list. In the end of my long walk i even found a larvitar which is super rare around my town. We typically have a water biome (I live in a city by the sea). In the end I got enough candy to evolve a slugma which is also a super rare pokemon where i live! All in all I had a blast tracking pokemon like I used to in the old day! It was ALOT more fun then the nearby pokestop crap we got everywere. I just wanted to share my nostalgia.. and I wish we could have a sightings tab in between raid and nearby. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wEhpqu
"[Story] Nostalgia hit me tonight" "[Story] Nostalgia hit me tonight" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.