Ads Top

"This game is dangerously addictive"


#PokemonGO: Seriously, this game is so addictive. It's literally dangerous! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game. It's the only game which makes me go out. I play at least 1 hour per day, but it's more likely 2 to 4 hours EVERY DAY. Sometimes that's even more.The thing is... I'm scared for my free time. Pokemon Go is a game where you have to go out, and in my case, to take the bus to go in the park. As a 17 years old I can't drive yet, and I don't plan to drive for Pokemon Go except to go in parks and walk.In my area, some people are still doing raids but there's definitely not as much players as 1 or 2 months ago. When the Legendaries came out, it was insane, not like last year but we were getting close. But me? I'm still playing as fuark. Every day, I keep catching and spinning. It was hot outside today and it didn't stopped me to walk for +3 hours straight and catch everything around me.I'm kind of scared because I never get bored, even when we don't get anything new for a few weeks. I can't imagine how much I will play when Gen 3 will go out.So here is the thing : I love Pokemon Go, I really enjoy walking outside and catch Pokemon, but I feel like I'm playing too much and I'm scared to play even more when Niantic will drop new features. Is there thinking like me?[EDIT : I forgot to say. I'm only level 34. I started with the Eggstravaganza event. I can't imagine how level 40 players think.] via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wDK92p
"This game is dangerously addictive" "This game is dangerously addictive" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.