Ads Top

"What happens when someone puts a Pokémon in a gym quicker than you"


#PokemonGO: Just a quick piece of info I discovered today that I've never seen or heard mentioned before. If it's common knowledge, please don't hate me.While I was scrolling my Pokémon list to put something in my team's gym I noticed this Rhydon was greyed out.Pic: http://ift.tt/2gnOX5t a sec I panicked that somehow I got banned (even though I never did anything against rules). When I clicked it there was a message (pink box like on pokestops or gyms) saying that "only one Pokémon of the same species can be placed in a specific gym" (no screenshot, sorry).When I closed the list it appeared that while I was browsing someone has put a Rhydon in the gym.Well, there you have it. It's trivial but cool it's been thought of. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iDpplN
"What happens when someone puts a Pokémon in a gym quicker than you" "What happens when someone puts a Pokémon in a gym quicker than you" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.