Ads Top

"Anyone else ONLY raiding so you're not left out of EX invites?"


#PokemonGO: With how common they have been I've done more than 100 legendary raids and built up quite a big legendary collection. With the beasts being around for a month each, and no shift in other raid bosses, I feel less and less desire to go raid. I would take a break from raiding, but I feel like I can't. I feel the need to continue going out daily to do multiple raids in order to stay "recent" and not miss out when the EX raids begin because we have no idea of how long recent is. I just know that if I take a week off to refresh, EX raids will start with a 1 week "recent" window and the 100-150 raids I've done won't count. It almost seems intentional by Niantic in an effort to make as many people as they can feel this way. I'm just curious how many of you are continuing to raid primarily for this reason? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2eT0buX
"Anyone else ONLY raiding so you're not left out of EX invites?" "Anyone else ONLY raiding so you're not left out of EX invites?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.