Ads Top

"[Bug?] Three times (3x) EXP for new Dex entries does not stack with Lucky Egg"


#PokemonGO: I just did a lucky egg session and noticed I visually received 2,000 EXP for a new Dex entry evolve rather than the expected (500 evolution exp + 1,500 triple new entry exp) x 2 = 6,000.Note: This may be a visual glitch. I will try again with my next evolve session if I find another new entry to evolve.I missed taking the screenshot as I was on a lucky egg. I was able to make this observation by isolating the evolution and seeing how much EXP was added. Visually, +2,000 EXP was added above my trainer icon. Normally this is the EXP received for a new entry evolution is 1,000 (i.e. 2,000 with lucky egg with no other bonuses)Anyone else able to corroborate in case this is an actual glitch?If it's actually a glitch, it may be similar to the issue with Stardust when the event went live (+100 as opposed to two times).Edit 1: I do have the evolution data, but I was also using Go+ for extra EXP so the data has a lot of noise (i.e. Pokemon caught, Gyms/Pokestops spun by the Go+).Number of Evolves: 75Experience gained: 91,026 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wcBbG9
"[Bug?] Three times (3x) EXP for new Dex entries does not stack with Lucky Egg" "[Bug?] Three times (3x) EXP for new Dex entries does not stack with Lucky Egg" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.