Ads Top

"Dear Niantic, it's been over 1 year, can we please have a fix for rural places for the generation 3 release?"


#PokemonGO: I know you guys are tired of this topic, and so am I, but yet Niantic hasn't done anything to improve pokemon catching in non-urban places, and maybe, since they are also reading this sub and (hopefully) know that we prefer to catch pokemon in the wild instead of raiding them, I thought maybe I can reach something with this post...I love going out, find rare pokemon and attempt to catch them, I really dislike the whole concept of raiding and getting flooded with legendaries and top tier pokemon. I think the whole system of finding rare pokemon and catching them should get more love, specifically in rural and suburban places, I don't need pokestops, I don't need gyms, but atleast give us even pokemon spawn quantity in the whole world to make the game an enjoyable experience for everyone .. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fm35Mz
"Dear Niantic, it's been over 1 year, can we please have a fix for rural places for the generation 3 release?" "Dear Niantic, it's been over 1 year, can we please have a fix for rural places for the generation 3 release?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.