Ads Top

"[Discussion] Gen III won't fix any issues in this game; it will just make them worse."


#PokemonGO: I know a lot of us are excited for Gen III to roll out in most likely the next few months, and I certainly am too. However, while this would be a great addition, I think we should take a look at whether or not this is what the game needs.At the moment, this game still continues to give the middle finger towards rural players, and is becoming too Raid-oriented. The game is still riddled with massive bugs, and most importantly, spawn variety in this game is incredibly dull.Whenever I play this game, I pull up my tracker and I see about the same 20 Pokemon out of about over 200 in the game: Pidgey, Rattata, Spinarak, Ledyba, Hoothoot, Sentret, Natu, and Murkrow. Cool. It's not like I don't already have hundreds of those bagged by this point. When Gen II first rolled out, I was hoping new Pokemon would make the game fresher, but instead it's done the complete opposite. The number of shitmons spawning all over has only doubled, and once Gen III rolls out it will be even worse.Now, I know Gen II doesn't exactly have a lot of prime catching fodder. It's more of a Gen 1.5 than it's own thing, piggybacking off a lot of Gen 1 evolution chains and sporting a lot of Pokemon that just don't evolve like Dunsparce, Skarmory, and Unown. Gen III offers a lot of new evolution chains, and strong ones too, but I guarantee we'll just end up finding a lot of Zigzagoons and Poochyenas.If Niantic wants to make this game fun, they have to start adjusting spawn rates. I'm not saying increase the amount of mons that spawn at a given time, but improve the variety. With a broken scanner, there's no fun in actually looking for Pokemon now. It just feels like a chore, and I think this issue needs priority over everything else. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eyuNBJ
"[Discussion] Gen III won't fix any issues in this game; it will just make them worse." "[Discussion] Gen III won't fix any issues in this game; it will just make them worse." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.