Ads Top

"Game used to run at 60 fps way back when, but now it feels like it's at 15 fps."


#PokemonGO: I've always been annoyed with how bad scrolling is on this game. Any quick swipe of the finger to scroll through the shop, your items, or pokemon storage usually ends up being registered as a click. Back in the day you could get random spurts of 60 fps gameplay but now even when I use game tuner and drop my max fps to 20 I don't see much difference.I don't play a lot of other games so I'm not sure if this is the norm, but there's no other app I use that has such horrific, non responsive, and choppy scrolling. I'm on a gs7 so I don't think it's my lack of processing power.Is this something that can be improved or just the nature of these kinds of games? How's ingress? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hoMMeU
"Game used to run at 60 fps way back when, but now it feels like it's at 15 fps." "Game used to run at 60 fps way back when, but now it feels like it's at 15 fps." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.